Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Student Compositions (#2)

These are some more homework responses from my students. Enjoy!




Why is Mongolia a special country? What is good about Mongolia? What is bad about Mongolia?

Allie – 31 Mar

I lived in Mongolia. Mongolian is the pride of my. The Gobi Desert occupies almost 30 percent of our country vast terriotory. The Mongolian Gobi has high mountain, cold springs, evergreen forest gold sands, Suhkbaatar square is one the beautiful place in UB. The national holidays are celebrated Sukhbaatar. Bad – Mongolian is no grape, appicot, plum



If you could travel back in time to 1597 in England (When Romeo and Juliet was written), what would you ask William Shakespeare? Why?

Ashley – 8 April

I would ask Why are you killed Romeo and Juliet at the ending of the movie William Shakespeare. Because its question very important for me. I watch a very much this movie on TV. I like Romeo and Juliet.

Rachel – 7 Apr

I would ask William Shakespeare why did you kill the Romeo and Juliet in play. I think that they must live. Because their death is stupid.

Dana – 8 April

First, I would see him very carefully. I would introduce myself and mention about Mongolia. I am lucky one. Because god gave me a chance to meet you. I am very glad that. And then I would ask him “Why were you write play which is call Romeo and Juliet?” “Why?” “Was it your love story or not…?” “Why were you decide to die main characters?” “Was Juliet beautiful woman appeared like movie?” Was it real story or not…?”

Jessica – 8 April

I’d say William Shakespeare that you are the greatest writer of all period and I’d want to become his apprentice. After I’d talk to him about his famous plays. I’d be together with him during his writing period. But I won’t disturb him. Because I want to know about his writing style and inspiration.

Emily – 8 Apr

I would say William Shakespeare, you are an very talented author and I appreciate you. So, I would say to ask write about my life. Because I work together with him. After study from him lots of knowledge, I expect that would become the famous author. I wish people read the plays, written by myself.

Anni – 8 April

Shakespeare is very famouse not only in Europea but also all around the world people knows about Shakespeare. If I meet with him it will be golden chance for me. I will ask from he. Why do you know about other places? you never been there. Are you real or not? Do you write by your self or somebody help you? Why Rome and Juliet should die? Why they don’t need to live long together?



Why is telling the truth and being real difficult?

Emily – 1 Apr

It is very difficult to lie someone because I don’t want to suffer my parents heart. I can’t tell lie because of afraid from someone. I like tell truly to people anything. Never! Don’t be lie.



Why is slavery good?

Dana – 8 Apr

I think it is false/wrong question. Because slavery is very bad word. Slavery is very bad thing. It violates of human and person’s right. It is an oppression to someone labour. I heard it before from American Early life/maybe latin America. Some slave is almost black people. I read about the book, called “Half-caste woman.” Slaves lived bad environment and do many difficult works. At the end, I want to tell again, slavery is not good thing.



What is your worst nightmare?

Alicia – 19 Apr

My worst nightmare is about die. I was walking desert ground. However I suddenly to fall in hole. Just when have a dangerous and terrible me. How awful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those questions are really racially biast.

Peter said...

Tuya, Please explain.

Natso said...

Entertaining! I wonder if those children really had English names, though. Good luck for your contribution to national education!